Semi-New Player Looking for Friends!

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Wolv

Banned
Banned
May 24, 2019
Somewhere... still trying to figure it out
Hello, my name is Wolv (known as Jonathan Doyna in game) and Ive been playing on the server for a few weeks now and omg do I love it! At the beginning of May I had 20 hours into Gmod, when found monolith... Im coming onto 100.

I'm mainly looking for partners in crime, I really don't care how experienced/rich you are for we can build up together. I currently work as a Sergeant in the PD but I'm only doing that to make money.

You can contact me on discord so we can start building a relationship: GamingWolv#1651

See you soon! - Wolv / Jonathan Doyna

deku

MRP Server Director
MRP Server Director
Media Creator
MRP Recruitment Team
Aug 11, 2017
Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here.

gm1003

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Jul 7, 2018
College Station, TX
If you need any help just pm me in game, on discord, or on the forums

Tristan

Monolith Pleb
Dec 27, 2018
Hey Wolv! Love that you love the server. Happy to have you and as others in this thread have offered if you need any help feel free to contact me. If you see me on the server maybe I can help you with finding a crime group. However I'm sure you'll find friends on your own.

You can also check out this sub-forum if you're looking to join a crime org: https://monolithservers.com/forums/forums/organizations-crews.24/

haztos

Banned
Banned
Dec 27, 2018
you well start to enjoy it evan more get some rep and do some crime my friend many families out here and orgs to do some dirty work maybe evan some good work too;)

Reactions: Buddyro22 and Wolv

Wolv

Banned
Banned
May 24, 2019
Somewhere... still trying to figure it out
Ha, I’ve gotten pretty far since this. Thank you to everyone who has been with me since my John Doe days writing this... it’s just the beginning ;)

JucaMais

May 1, 2019
i know im just farming forum post in order to raise my level, im playing monolith since 6 months Ago and i dont want to be "nee-member" on forums anymore

Reactions: Wolv