Premium Mishap (Not Scam, please read)

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baljeet

Feb 24, 2019
In-Game Name: Jamal Hisin
Steam Name: huncho
SteamID:76561198312161948

Date and time of loss: 9/11, 10:58
What happened: I looked in chat to see if I could buy premium off someone, and this guy named Nubs said he would sell it to me for 80k. I met up at bank, confirmed it was him, traded him the money, and then he bought me the premium. I relogged and did not have my premium. I relogged multiple times to see if that would work, and it didn't. I asked staff what I should do and they said it can take 24-48 hours rarely, and that I should contact a Community Manager if I still had concerns. I spoke to the seller, Nubs and he told me he had bought the premium for me and provided paypal screenshots that matched up to everything (can be provided if necessary). I would like to get this resolved as quickly as possible. Thank you for reading.

What do you need refunded: Premium 1 Month Subscription
Evidence:[/B] PayPal screenshot

gm1003

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Jul 7, 2018
College Station, TX