- You have to use the correct format or else your Player Report will not be dealt with.
- Do not edit the format with alignments or colors. Keep it simple.
- You can only post Player Reports if the situation wasn't dealt with in-game already. There is no need to punish someone who was dealt with in-game by a staff member.
- Do not post Player Reports on someone for actions outside the server (e.g. forums). We have a reporting feature on the forums for this.
- Only the involved people in the Player Report may reply to their thread. Others replies will be deleted and you will receive warning points. This counts for staff members too.
- Do not submit replies such as +support or -support. Player Reports are no suggestions, faction applications or any other kind of applications. This counts for staff members too.
- Always stay on-topic. Don't start other discussions or arguements that are not relevant to that Player Report.
- Any evidence that has your audio-input (your microphone) muted and not recorded will automatically be invalidated and not be used for a final verdict. All audio sources need to be recorded to use a video as valid evidence.
- Player Reports will not be processed if the SteamID of the reported player is missing.
- Community Director(s), Community Manager(s), Server Director(s) and Senior Administrator(s) may accept and decline Player Reports. They also have the last word and may overwrite a decision at any time.
- Only selected staff members may process Player Reports - the so called Report Management.
Current Team: All Senior Administrators, @Shiblamo, @Brad, @friskiemar, @TheRustyPlayer