Paralake Police Lieutenant/Chief Werner Bodycam Footage 8/17/2019

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevor

Banned
Banned
Jul 31, 2017
Florida, USA
2 police situations that occurred at 8/17/2019. These are the bodycam footage of Lieutenant, then promoted, Chief Werner

Reactions: Mr.orange

Nifae

Mar 27, 2019
What was your reasoning behind shooting the guy at 0:25 in the first video? Just curious. Seems like he had just walked up and hadn't tried taking anything.

Trevor

Banned
Banned
Jul 31, 2017
Florida, USA
@Nifae If you look in the video, I heard the m1911 cocking of the gun at 0:19/0:20 and then I see a guy walk up to me right after killing someone who was shooting. I believed that he was his friend I just killed and was going to kill me. When I have killed a guy's friend who was shooting, a friend of theirs would then come up and shoot me. It's happened so many times I wouldn't want to risk anything

Last edited:

Nifae

Mar 27, 2019
@Nifae If you look in the video, I heard the m1911 cocking of the gun at 0:19/0:20 and then I see a guy walk up to me right after killing someone who was shooting. I believed that he was his friend I just killed and was going to kill me. When I have killed a guy's friend who was shooting, a friend of theirs would then come up and shoot me. It's happened so many times I wouldn't want to risk anything
Very observant of you. Good job. :]

Trevor

Banned
Banned
Jul 31, 2017
Florida, USA
@Nifae Nah I actually rewatched and was completely fucking wrong. He didnt have it out but he did cock the slide of the gun right next to me and wasn't taking a chance to be killed while looting the dead SCAR guy. I re-edited my comment but that kill could actually be classified as blatant rdm. I did actually revive him and bring him to the PD but as I was putting him into the holding cell his body flopped around and slammed itself against a wall.

Horrendous

Monolith Pleb
Dec 29, 2017
Michigan, United States of America
Of course he had to catch me lackin at 26 HP at bank. Yall zerg rushed that shit so quickly.

Reactions: Edwig

Trevor

Banned
Banned
Jul 31, 2017
Florida, USA
police radios are something else. who knew aiming in was that useless lol
They truly are something else “What did the aliens leave behind?” “Swat bearcat are you retarded?” “If you get shot by me its not my fault” lmao also having a crosshair literally makes recoil to 0 as if its cod

Stuvi

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Dec 10, 2016
Germany
Closed since this keeps going off-topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.