FEEDBACK My opinion on tickets by the police

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Scofield

Ok, I'm gonna heavily request the input from others via the comments coz I only see this from a LEO perspective.

In my opinion, the ticket system needs to be changed. They almost never get paid, as they can be easily avoided. After 3 hours (I think) the tickets dissapear. Also, if you leave the city, the ticket also vanishes. Therefore, sometimes people don't think its necessary to pay tickets, and they can just wait it out. However, I think tickets need to still be pending permanently and after people have left the city, as this is more realistic, as in real life tickets don't just dissapear. I think that if tickets were permanent, it would be a good deterrent so people would drive more carefully, whilest helping the issuing officer level up (please don't say I am baised about the leveling up section, as I am Job XP 190, so leveling up wont open up any more jobs for me personally)

Please correct me if any of the info about tickets are incorrect, as I haven't been ticketed before, and all my info about them dissapearing has come from other officers telling me about them.

Last edited:

DaddyMack

Sep 29, 2017
Indiana, United States of America
I completely agree. The tickets need to stay on the person the whole time. In real life, if you’re given a ticket and fail to pay it, then you would have a warrant placed on you and would end up going to jail for failure to pay a fine. It should be set up so that if you have a ticket, and fail to pay the fine for “X” amount of time, then a warrant would be placed.

Also a change I would like to see with the ticketing system, is that it should be set up like the processing for putting someone in jail. There should be preset fines set for each traffic violation. Too many times I see where someone would get paid for say speeding, one cop would given the driver a $200 ticket while another may goof around and give them a $1000 ticket.

I also feel like a court system would be a great thing to have on here as well instead of the appeal process for tickets. You could role play out the whole court process to appeal the ticket, or have sentences reduced or whatever the case may be.

Just my thoughts even though I kinda went a little off topic.

MUDJUG

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
Jan 22, 2019
Minnesnowta, US
+support. Tickets, as you said, are almost worthless right now. Its pretty rare to have someone actually pay it up. Would help with the budget and also deter some of the nutso drivers.

dylan7

Jan 15, 2018
New York, US
+support. Tickets, as you said, are almost worthless right now. Its pretty rare to have someone actually pay it up. Would help with the budget and also deter some of the nutso drivers.
But i like goin 130 on the highway :(

• Haha
Reactions: gm1003

Apecengo

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Event Team
Aug 4, 2018
Spain
For the time being I think a new arrest charge should be added for unpaid tickets.
That would allow us to arrest someone if they don't pay.