FEEDBACK Monoford map complaint

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

something

Aug 3, 2018
Bulgaria
Don't get me wrong the map is pretty good, I liked it. The problem I have is that every time I try to reach the titanium chunks inside the mine I fail at a stupid jump. So I complain in OOC and get blacklisted ... no problem, decided that it would be probably better to try to make the jump in single player so I don't fail it any more. It turns out I can't load monoford on single player it's restricted to your server only. The only reason I am complaining is that it takes me 10 minutes to get to the mine, every time I fail the jump I have to wait another 3 minutes, after that my vehicle is on the other side of the map and my medical fees cost me close to 6k which is not that much but it's a sizable amount. I've decided to stop playing because of this inconvinience, I know there would be that someone that will say "get gud", try to troll in another way, or this thread might not be even seen once, I've put a lot of hours into monolith and you deserve to know why I don't like some aspects of it.

Stuvi

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Dec 10, 2016
Germany
That's fine, not everyone is good at parkour.

ProximaSync

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
Jun 5, 2019
I hope you know there are more than one titanium spots. I never knew there was one where you had to do parkour.

something

Aug 3, 2018
Bulgaria
@ProximaSync Could you please tell me where can I find another spot, I've spend some time in the mine and that's the only one I could find, are there multiple places where you can collect ores?

Apecengo

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Event Team
Aug 4, 2018
Spain
Mining can be dangerous, it involves a risk, if you don't feel like taking it you can buy minerals from other players.

Blackjack

Banned
Banned
Nov 19, 2018
Africa
I can mine it for you! You know me already Boris ;)