FEEDBACK Monocars, A Hypothetical.

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Colonel Cookie

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Dec 2, 2017
Virginia, United States of America
I've thought of an idea like this for a couple of weeks and decided I wanted to brain dump it.

Monocars - A full custom overhaul of vehicles on Monolith created, coded and modeled by our devs. This would be a long dedicated project dedicated to the creation of new custom vehicles unique to Monolith. The Idea of Monocars is to be able to have direct control over the quality of our vehicles while being able to easily create and introduce new ones.

Among other things, Monocars would be one of our biggest custom creations (Next to the upcoming 6.0 content of course). This would obviously take a lengthy amount of time and would produce another monolith brand of content that only players here in this community will be able to use.

There are of course a dozen things here aren't exactly practical to do and of course, I'm certainly no dev. But it's always nice to have a good hypothetical.

Thoughts?

WhiteTiger

Oct 10, 2017
Switzerland
+support
Anything that makes the vehicles not behave like im controlling them from the surface of the mars is good in my book.
Ontop of that the car customisation is a joke and im not talking about the visuals im talking about the engine upgrades might aswell remove that shit since 99,9% of the time it does nothing but completely ruin your car. There needs to be more we can do to our cars like custom performance tuning (acceleration,Top Speed,Torque) NOS boost and car armor so they can take more damage.

StewartJames

Apr 5, 2019
+support
I once saw a tree, hit it and crashed, came to a full stop in my now smoking car, and THEN my wheels turned.

“input lag” they say.
anything to put an end to that

• Haha
Reactions: gm1003

Brents

Apr 1, 2018
United Kingdom
+Support`

It's something to work on, not expecting it to be done in a year but certainly something that would be nice to have in the future.

SnuggleLove

Apr 25, 2019
+support

TheXeno

Aug 13, 2019
Huge +support. The cars now are horrible.

Reactions: SpriteVz

AlmostAsokoYT

people just need to be more aware of cruise controls existence it so much easier to drive with

+support
Anything that makes the vehicles not behave like im controlling them from the surface of the mars is good in my book.
Ontop of that the car customisation is a joke and im not talking about the visuals im talking about the engine upgrades might aswell remove that shit since 99,9% of the time it does nothing but completely ruin your car. There needs to be more we can do to our cars like custom performance tuning (acceleration,Top Speed,Torque) NOS boost and car armor so they can take more damage.
only time I'm gonna something good about icefuse but icefuse does cars better