FEEDBACK Fish clusters in ocean.

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteTiger

Oct 10, 2017
Switzerland
Why is there almost no fish clusters in the ocean anymore?
Put each of them back in the ocean we got boats for a reason and i had some nice rp on there while fishing with other people add them back.
or let me spawn my boat in the lake.

WhiteTiger

Oct 10, 2017
Switzerland
Also for the love of god separate the fish sorts, theres fish but all i get is [Notice] Wrong bait spam. and yes i have the right bait for the fish i want to catch.20191103123421_1.jpg

Ice

Jul 25, 2017
Florida
In my opinion, fishing was much more enjoyable during the first few days of 1.0. The changes to fishing that were made during one of the smaller updates honestly feel rushed. The different clusters of fish should be separated throughout the map based on what species of fish they are. If the description of the fish doesn't match the location, I feel as if it ruins one aspect of the fishing role play on the server.

Make fishing great again!
4000_screenshots_20191027165455_1.jpg

Reactions: WhiteTiger

Brents

Apr 1, 2018
United Kingdom
I dont know how i feel about fishing , i dont see many boats out anymore compared to start of monoford, might be the hype but the boats in the sea were mostly fishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.