Discord Ban appeal

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alloutwarrior

May 21, 2019
Your full Discord Name: Alloutwarrior

Which Staff muted you: PMX
What were you muted for: So it was the day the server was being transferred over from Paralake to MonoFord and the server was down and everyone was in the discord chat together and I decided to join and a bunch of staff members were in and PMX joined in and they asked what my discord profile picture was of it was a picture of the Black crimson chin from Fairly odd parents and when I went to say what it was of I responded with "My profile picture is a picture of {WORD CENSORED} Chin"

Unmute Reason:I understand that what I said was wrong but I would like to be given a second chance at being able to speak in the discord chat wise and voice wise it just feels like a massive burden whenever I need help with something that's supposed to be easy and I would have to go to the forms instead of the discord for quick help

Time of Occurrence: Around the time when the server was down during the Paralake to Monoford map change
Additional members involved/witnessing: Bunch of people idk all

PMX

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
MRP Recruitment Team
Dec 3, 2016
Please be more careful next time. Make sure you follow our rules.
Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.