Blacklist

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrone Latisha

Nov 29, 2019
Your Steam Name: Plank
Your SteamID :https://steamcommunity.com/id/CheekClapper101/
Your Character Name: Tyrone Latisha

Which Staff blacklisted you:SCOTTISH
What were you blacklisted from: Vehicles

Blacklist Reason: Attempted VDM

Unblacklist Reason: Please sir I did not mean to ram into the vehicles, the handling on this server is very weird and im still getting used to it. I was joking when i tried to scare my friends on the road, i was not actually trying to kill them. Please forgive me it wont happen again. Without a car I can barely do anything in the game.

Time of Occurrence: 2:00 pm EST

SCOTTISH

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Marketing Team
Feb 2, 2019
United Kingdom (UK)
Hey @Tyrone Latisha ,

Regarding your blacklist appeal. You were not blacklisted for the "Attempted Vehicle Death Match", you were blacklisted due to while on a government job (EMS) you continued to fail drive, ramming into vehicles, attempting to hit players with the intent. You were issued a one day blacklist from vehicles (24 hours).

After talking to you in regards to your appeal in-game, I have decided to change the time span to only two hours.

Appeal Accepted,
Appeal Locked,
Appeal Moved to Handled.

Status
Not open for further replies.