Black list appeal

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizza

Dec 28, 2018
Antarctica
Your Steam Name: pizza
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:180423116
Your Character Name: Piza Vercetti

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Brad I’m pretty sure
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Reason: “RDM”
Unblacklist Reason: I would like to first say that I’m sorry for killing a person during an active raid, I didn’t kill him for breaking nlr but I killed him for coming near an active raid. I apologize for not understanding that I can’t kill someone just for coming near a raid. I thought it would be the same as a bank raid, when someone comes near a bank raid you’re allowed to kill them. My apologies for misunderstanding this rule, I will be careful in the future of what I’m shooting at. Again, sorry for misunderstanding the rules.

Time of Occurrence: I don’t know what the time I was blacklisted at, but I know when I “rdmed” someone which was around 8:00 CST
Additional members involved/witnessing: Johnathan Doyna, Romeo Deluca, and Jordan Oliver

Brad

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Event Team
Apr 11, 2019
Accepted.

Please refrain from doing this in the future, I can understand that you would do it if he was in the actual house, but he was in the street so just be more careful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.