Ban Appeal - I'm sorry

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

outcast

Jun 1, 2019
Steam Name: skywastaken1
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:447850071
Your Character Name: Jimmy Kong

Ban Length: 6 months
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Kn1ght

Ban Reason: NITRP, RDM, RDM in sit, FailRP
Unban Reason: I'm sorry, I planned to quit Monolith around 3 months ago. I logged on after not playing for around a month and was driving around then I just decided to RDM someone because I was "quitting" I have understand this was a very bad mistake. I am trying to make a comeback to Monolith and I want to experience MonoFord. This ban was over 3 months ago I think I deserve a second chance. I am very sorry for my action and promise nothing of this will ever happen again on Monolith. (I currently have 3 months left on my ban. I would appericate any kind of reduction or removal) I have also donated around $30-40 (an estimate) to Monolith.

Time of Occurrence: Around 3 months ago
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

Knight

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
May 28, 2019
Greetings, Jimmy

First off, I'd like to state that you having "donated around $30-40" has no place in this ban appeal. IIRC, you were killing random people as a police officer because it was funny. When I pulled you up into a sit, you told me you were quitting and starting laughing and shooting the other individuals in the sit. Who is to say you won't be interested in "quitting" Monolith again, and acting maliciously on the server?

outcast

Jun 1, 2019
Greetings, Jimmy

First off, I'd like to state that you having "donated around $30-40" has no place in this ban appeal. IIRC, you were killing random people as a police officer because it was funny. When I pulled you up into a sit, you told me you were quitting and starting laughing and shooting the other individuals in the sit. Who is to say you won't be interested in "quitting" Monolith again, and acting maliciously on the server?
1. Donating money shows dedication to the server
2. I only rdm'ed 1 person in RP and 1 person in a sit
3. I have changed since then. If I decide to leave Monolith again I want to leave on a good term.

Knight

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
May 28, 2019
You have been unbanned. Please note that any future malicious actions will result in more significant punishment.

-Kn1ght

Status
Not open for further replies.